Monday, June 22, 2009

.....apartment bliss...

Room 404...my dad and nearly everyone in my family groaned at the prospect of having to climb up three flights of stairs with all my stuff and more. But the privacy of my own place won me over. The view is not so bad. The tiled floor is in a good condition and the water service is hardly interrupted. I'm still without a bedframe so I'm sleeping on the floor. My mom bought the ref and my dad helped me haul everything up the stairs. I still need a radio, a shoe rack (according to someone I know), a single-burner stove, a respectable dining table for two and an extra storage closet for my stuff. I plan to move my lavender here with me once it becomes more sturdier and healthier.

So here's to the start of a long flight....

No comments:

Post a Comment