Friday, June 12, 2009

Helping and healing....

Two words that would make a difference all the time.

There is that a part of me that for the most part of my life I cannot begin to understand. Those who knew me call it my pure heart...a heart that I cannot seem to control. How can it remain so pure? Why am I driven to make my life more earthly (is there such a word) as if I am running away from being taken back to heaven (making it sound so mundane)?

I still can't stop myself from putting the essentials on the line so that I can take away the pain of another. I know...we should avoid doing everything at our own expense. It is just so stupid (this word is so apt) but still I can't help doing it.

Nowadays, I still dream of running away, of walking away after I have done my part in this world. I am so tired. But there is just so much to be done....

No comments:

Post a Comment