Monday, November 29, 2010

I won't need a wand to take you out....

I am probably the worst student to ever take to the Path. Even if it had been in the family to traipse into the unknown, I would never actively open a spell book to turn people into frogs or newts. I would probably take each book in hand and hit each of my undesirables between the eyes.

It is not usual for someone who gets caught casting a spell over a Sister to get away with an apology and an explanation that you're doing it for my own good. But to get caught for the second time is practically begging for a war.

Calling me a novice while using twice as much lengths of chains to tie me up than you would use on a pitbull....

Trying to carve out my heart with not just one but five blades....

So this is Sisterhood....

No comments:

Post a Comment