Monday, November 29, 2010

Clones and Feelers conference merely 24 inches away...my brain cells are drying up

Seriously, girls..... You are making me puke or throw up my imaginary breakfast. Since when did strong arm - kanto girl tactics considered classy and acceptable? I haven't even had breakfast yet.

You may be the so-called top earners in this office but you don't teach at all. You don't even keep records the way you're supposed to. Your accent is all wrong, you teach the wrong expressions and the worst part --- you never forget to add the -- 'here in the Philippines' line. Jeez ladies, they're here for English class, not Social Studies taught in English language.

You wow them with your street smarts. How quaint because they haven't seen nor heard something like that before. Flattery dribbles from your mouths and you think you're so cute. But, damn it, stop with the faux British accent. It's making my heart bleed on my tea.

Why the hell did I sign up for another six months of hell with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment