Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whilst On An Idle Afternoon..............

The world of Ebay reminds of a famous street market in Madrid called El Rastro where one can either get lucky with a few pesetas worth of a deal or be whacked in the wallet with a pricey piece of junk. There were those who found themselves with antiques worth a hundred or more times more than they paid for. There were those who were so fueled with the desire to 'get lucky' with a purported antique only to get scammed into buying something completely worthless.

So what led to this?

I only had a few classes today so I had time to surf the jungles of Ebay to see what's on. I usually look around for antiques, books, dolls and computer games. But I found myself clicking the link to the most unusual item I found in weeks.

I was looking for somebody who sells Soul dolls and I ended up on someone's Ebay store that sells another type of soul doll. But what a find indeed! It's supposed to be a haunted doll. It makes me wonder if it comes alive if the owner is not home or asleep. There's a choice between a djinn and a vampire. If I can get one, I'd probably get the vampire. If a doll like that can be had, life might get a bit more interesting where I'm at. There's also a necklace that, if worn by your doll, has the power to bring your doll to life. Cool!

Here are my finds: http://cgi.ebay.ph/HAUNTED-DJINN-VAMPIRE-SPIRIT-OUR-SOULS-ARE-BONDED-DOLL_W0QQitemZ170387399624QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item27abe163c8

http://cgi.ebay.ph/Haunted-Bracelet-Brings-Haunted-Dolls-To-Life-Must-Own_W0QQitemZ130343220776QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e590fb628

No comments:

Post a Comment