Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pet Peeve attack.....

I really hate when people actually bank on your kind nature and pleasant disposition so as to cover their asses when they step on your toes. I hate it even more when the same people cut you no quarter when you're the one stepping on theirs. It's like they have the license to bitch about things while you have to take it all in like a good little girl because they think they're cute. But they see the slightest droop from your lips and they accuse you from being nutty to just plain mean and immature.

You borrow their pen and they would actually fetch it from your cube when they feel time is up. But they forget to return yours and they just smile and say "just buy another one." I'm not one to complain out loud because people just bank on my pleasant disposition and depend on it. But when I raise a rational peep and they shoot it down.

Bloody hell...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment