Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I need to have a crash course with labor code

Can I bitch again?

How long should I be working? I work two to eleven pm with one hour dinner break. But I have to stay for ten more minutes for additional announcements. I am not getting paid for that and I don't see the point why I have to wait when we are online for the whole damned shift so as to minimize yelling over the cubicles for messages. But I report to the office for 'extra' AM classes (which I am indeed paid extra for but is obliged to take more AM classes from 8am to 12nn if my sched for this period is not filled up.)

Now the bigwigs want me to report to work at 1pm every monday (it wasn't stipulated in the contract that I signed) for company meetings. My sup calls it "bonding time". The OM said its just briefing. I know I just want the seat nearest the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment